Essential oils are NOT all created equal
Most companies would have you believe that as long as an essential oil is 100% pure therapeutic grade, it is the best you can get. This is not true. There are other huge factors that go into obtaining a true high quality essential oil and they are, more often than not, overlooked.
More Essential Oil Info Here
We only use the very best and we will only provide our customers with the very best. That is our sincere promise to you.
*Please note this list is not complete, therefore it is strongly advised to do adequate research before using Orange Essential Oil*
- Powerful immunity enhancer and defender against oxidative stress
- Has natural antibacterial and antimicrobial compounds
- Natural remedy for lowering high blood pressure
- Anti-inflammatory and pain reducer for muscles and joints
- Helps with digestion and chronic fatigue
- Reduces anxiety-related symptoms and depression
- Relieves headaches and PMS-related symptoms
- Both uplifting and calming properties to help you sleep
- Amazing cleansing and age fighting qualities for the skin
- Can be used in DIY cleaning products and also as an ant repellent
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Processing Method: Cold Pressed
Cautions: Dilute well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Essential Oil Safety
Essential oils should never be put on the skin undiluted. There are exceptions, but as a general rule, it is safer to mix them with a carrier oil such as coconut or olive oil first. Most essential oils will burn your skin if applied neat (undiluted and straight from the bottle).
Essential oils being applied to the skin should be diluted in a 0.1 – 5% solution. Babies should never have a solution over 1%. It takes approximately 20 drops of essential oil to make 1ml. To make this easier, I will explain this in drops.
1 tsp of carrier oil (5ml) + 5 drops of essential oil = 5% solution
1 tsp of carrier oil (5ml) + 1 drop of essential oil = 1% solution
50ml of carrier oil + 5 drops of essential oil = 0.5% solution
50ml of carrier oil +1 drop of essential oil = 0.1% solution
More Essential Oil Safety Here
More Essential Oils
Shop Abbie's Essential Oils